2 sold in last 8 hours
"New Ludo " is the popular Classic family board game for 2 to 4 players, in which the players race their four play pieces from their respective starting...
customers are viewing this product
"New Ludo " is the popular Classic family board game for 2 to 4 players, in which the players race their four play pieces from their respective starting "Triangles" to their "Home Arrows" according to die rolls. The game is derived from the ancient Indian game "Pachisi" which was played with cowries and beehive shaped pieces. Perfect for playing with family and friends for endless fun and entertainment! Besides being a simple and enjoyable game it teaches good sportsmanship, the value of taking turns and in stills the spirit of competitiveness in a proper way.
- Product only if defected or damaged on receiving will be accepted for return
- Product video to be submitted on 9990339974 within 2 hours of receiving the product
- If your product is accepted for return, it should be packed in the same box as received. Damaged or no packaging will not be accepted for return.
- Please keep the item in its original condition, with outer box or case, user manual, and other accompaniments in manufacturer packaging for a successful return pick-up. We may contact you to ascertain the damage or defect in the product prior to issuing a refund/replacement.
- Refunds are applicable only if determined that the item was not damaged while in your possession, or is not different from what was shipped to you.