GLUED ENTERTAINMENT PRIVATE LIMITED (the “Company”), duly incorporated under the Companies Act, 2013, owns and operates the website ____________________________ and its mobile friendly website interface (hereinafter referred to as the “Platform”). The Company provides family entertainment services (the “Services”) within the territory of _______________.
We want you to know that your privacy is important to us and in order to protect the information of any person, irrespective of whether such person has registered on the Platform to avail the Company’s Services or is a visitor, we hereby provide this notice explaining our privacy practices for protecting your Data (defined below). The procedure for handling and securing the User information shall be governed by this Policy and in accordance with the IT Act 2000, Information Technology (Reasonable security practices and procedures and sensitive personal data or information) Rules, 2011 and all applicable legislation relating to privacy or data protection in other jurisdictions (individually and collectively referred to as the “Regulations”).
We may collect, store, use and process the data and information provided by you while accessing, visiting and using the Platform. In pursuance of the foregoing, this Policy inter alia governs the manner of collection, storage, usage, processing and protection of your information by us including the type of data collected, the manner of collection, the purpose of collection and the intended use, disclosure of information, etc. By accessing, visiting and using the Platform, you consent to the provisions stipulated in this Policy. You are advised to carefully read this Policy prior to visiting, using and accessing the Platform and in the event, you disagree with its provisions, discontinue such use and access.
- ‘COOKIES’ refers to other information related to the usage of our Platform by using a cookie file which is stored on your browser or on the hard drive of your device. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive, which helps us to improve our site and deliver a better and more personalized experience of the Platform to the Users. Some of the cookies we use are essential for the site to operate. Your continued usage and access of the Platform denotes your consent to our usage of cookies.
- ‘DATA’ shall refer to the Personal Data and Non – Personal Data collectively.
- ‘DATA CONTROLLER’ means the person, entity, authority or agency that determines, whether, alone or jointly with others the purpose and means of processing Personal Data. The Company is the Data Controller for the purpose of this Policy.
- ‘EVENTS’ shall mean and refer to the social occasions organised by the Company for the public.
- ‘NON-PERSONAL DATA’ or ‘LOG DATA’ shall mean and refer to any other information that may be collected by us while your visit or use of the Platform and includes information about your device, IP address, operating system, browser type, page views for system administration. The Users are advised to note that this is statistical data about the User’s browsing actions and patterns and does not identify any individual. We use such information for the improvement of the Services we offer through the Platforms.
- ‘PACKAGE DEALS’ or ‘DEALS’ shall mean and refer to the combination of several products and services, sold as a single transaction, on the Platform.
- ‘PERSONAL DATA’ shall mean and refer to the information that identifies a specific Subscriber, who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference, such as name, identification number, location data or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that User. When the User registers on the Platform, we may ask you to provide certain personal information about yourself; however the same is not mandatory. If you elect to register yourself on the Platform, you shall be required to provide us with your name, contact number, residential information, email id, the credit or debit card information, amongst other information. The Personal Data shall also include your user id/log –in id and password created for registering on the Platform. If you choose to not provide your information, you might not be able to transact with the Company and your access to the Platform may become limited.
- ‘PROCESSING’ of the personal data includes activities such as collection, recording, organization, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction of Personal Data.
- ‘SUBSCRIBER’ shall mean and refer to any individual who has registered on the Platform to avail the Services.
- ‘USER’ shall refer to the Subscriber and Visitor collectively.
- ‘VISITOR’ means an individual or legal entity that accesses the Platform to gain information about the Company or the Services being provided through the Platform.
- TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This Policy applies to any person who visits the Platform to gain information about the Services provided by the Company, irrespective of whether such person has registered on the Platform or not; or avail the Services provided by the Company through the Platform. You hereby agree not to provide the Personal Data of any other person to us.
This Policy governs the access, collection, usage, handling, storage and disclosure of such Personal Data in accordance with the terms as given below:
- PERSONAL DATA PROVIDED BY YOU
- We collect the Personal Data that you provide on the Platform such as your name, mobile number, email address, mailing address, credit or debit card information amongst other information. The Subscribers are advised to note that the debit or credit card information, expiry date, authentication codes may be required by us for the purpose of booking the Events and/or Package Deals or any other services, provided by the Company through the Platform.
- We may also ask you for any other detail that may be required to contact you with respect to your engagement with the Company, to respond to your queries or for managing our relationship with you, etc.
- It is pertinent to note that the mere browsing of the Platform by you shall not require you to provide or submit to us the foregoing Data and information, and the said Personal Data shall be collected and stored by us only if you voluntarily submit such information on the Platform for purposes including i) When you provide such name, address, email, contact details during registration of your account on the Platform, (ii) When you place an order on the Platform, (iii) When you fill out a form, (iv) When you subscribe to our newsletter and communications, (v) When you participate in surveys, sweepstakes, contests and promotions,(vi) When you communicate with our customer service, (vi) when you provide feedback.
- It is optional for you to engage in the services rendered on the Company on the Platform. If you choose to not provide your Personal Data, we will be unable to transact with you and your access to the Platform may become restricted or blocked.
Non – Personal Data are the files collected by us when you use and interact with the Platform. The information collected includes your IP (Internet Protocol) address, browser type and version, geographical location, operating system, date and time stamps, URLs of referring/exit pages, pages visited, and device ID. This information does not identify any User and is used to analyse trends, track the User movements across the Platform, administer the Platform, and collect demographic information so as to develop an understanding of your needs and preferences to customize our Platform, features, and Services accordingly. Except where it is expressly mentioned in this Policy, this information is not mixed or commingled with Your Personal Data.
- We assure you that the information collected and stored by us shall not be used and processed for any unlawful, illegal or illicit purposes. It shall be used only for the purpose of availing the Services provided on the Platform and for the purpose of facilitating your transactions with the Company.
- The purpose of the collection of your Data has been delineated below:
- To provide you with access to the features and services of our Platform including enabling you to create an account and use the Platform and Services.
- Sending the verification code or OTPs while creating a User profile on the Platforms, processing the transactions for Package Deals, Events or for other purposes as deemed appropriate by the Company.
- Expeditious Transactions
- To contact the Users directly for the purpose of sending the transaction details, invoices, payment confirmations or any other essential updates on their transactions from time to time.
- For administering contests, promotions, surveys or any other engagement activity.
- Customizing and tailoring our products, Package Deals, Events and services to suit your requirements and also for the purpose of improving the Platform
- For research and analysis so as to improve and develop the Platform and Services
- To communicate with you to provide information relating to the Platform and products and services including responding to requests, queries and resolving issues.
- In instances where queries or complaints are sent by the Users, to stay in touch with the Users to resolve their queries and disputes.
- To create a safe environment including ensuring security, detection, prevention and investigation of fraud, unauthorized use, violation of our terms and to comply with the legal obligation
- To send you marketing and advertising communications including promotional offers, sales, events, interest-based targeted advertising etc.
- To ask for ratings and reviews of our products and services and posting the same on the Platform.
- Notify you regarding the upcoming Events, new Package Deals and other services on the Platform.
- Providing customer support services
- Any other purpose related to the Services.
- When you browse the Platform using a browser, certain data generated by the Platform is stored on your device to remember information about you. This is done so as to recognize your device and set your preferences as per your usage of the Platform. Cookies are used so as to enable functions of the service, provide analytics, storing your preferences, deliver advertisement etc. Cookies help us understand how the Platform is being used and improve your experience. Cookies can generally be categorized as (i) First-Party, (ii) Third-Party, (iii) Session and, (iv) Persistent Cookies.
- First-party Cookies are cookies that are placed on your device by us.
- Third-party Cookies are operated by third parties can recognize your device both when it visits our Platform and when it visits other websites or mobile apps. We do not control how third-party cookies are used, and we encourage you to check the websites of any third-party cookie providers for more information about how they use the cookie information.
- Session Cookies enable you to stay logged in on the Platform and are deleted at the end of a session when you exit the browsers; and
- Persistent Cookies are stored and remain valid till their date of expiry unless deleted by you prior to the said date. They recognize you every time you return to the Platform.
- We may work with and outsource certain services to third-party vendors, consultants, agents and service providers so as to enable us to provide our services more efficiently. The outsourced services may include without limitation a) marketing b) billing c) backup and storage d) payment processing e) analysis f) customer database management g) providing customer services and technical support h) and such other services in order to maximize our business. In pursuance of the aforementioned outsourcing, we may disclose your information to such third-party service providers. We do not sell, share, rent or trade any of your Personal Data with third parties for their own promotional purposes.
- We may disclose the aggregated statistics, demographic reports developed by us by analyzing your usage patterns and behaviour to third parties. Such statistics and reports contain anonymous information such as age, gender, preferences, pages frequently visited that do not constitute personally identifiable information. The information is used in a manner such that no single person can be identified using such compilations.
- We may disclose your Data where we believe that the disclosure is necessary or required (i) by law or regulation, in order to comply with legal process or government requests (including in response to public authorities to meet national security or law enforcement requirements), or (ii) to exercise, establish or defend our legal rights.
- For any other purpose, we may disclose your Personal Data with your consent.
- We may retain and use your Personal Data as necessary for the purposes as set out under this Policy or to comply with our legal obligations, or resolve disputes. Consistent with these requirements, we will try to delete your Personal Data within the time limits imposed by applicable law, if any upon request.
- When we have no justifiable business need to process Your Personal Data, We will either delete or anonymize it, or, if this is not possible (for example, because Your Personal Data has been stored in backup archives), then we will securely store your Personal Data and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible.
- You have the right to review the information provided by you and ensure that any data and information found to be inaccurate or deficient shall be corrected or amended as feasible. We shall not be responsible for the authenticity of the data and information supplied by you.
- You may withdraw your consent to submit any or all Data, especially the Personal Data, or decline to provide any permission on the Platform. In case, you choose to do so then your access to the Platform may be limited, and we might not be able to provide our Services to you. You may withdraw your consent by sending an email to us on _____________________
- Your withdrawal shall not affect the lawfulness of any processing based on the consent granted prior to your withdrawal.
- We employ and maintain administrative, technical and physical measures, policies and procedures to ensure the security, integrity and confidentiality of your Data against accidental, unauthorized, unlawful access, disclosure, alteration, loss or destruction including a) guidelines on proper disposal of Data when no longer required b) access controls on electronic system to maintain, access or transmit Data c) access restrictions to locations containing Data d) encryption of electronic Data e) dual control procedures f) testing and monitoring of electronic systems g) procedures to detect actual or attempted attacks or intrusions on systems containing Data. Your Data is provided only to authorized persons and we use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) or Transport Layer Security (TSL) technologies for the protection of your Data.
- The Platform is scanned on a regular basis for vulnerabilities in order to make your use of the Platform as safe as possible. Further, the Company shall adopt such other measures as provided under the prevailing laws from time to time to protect your data.
- We strongly recommend you not to share your login Id and password (“credentials”) or bank account or card details with anyone under any circumstances. Any personnel of the Company would never contact you to provide your credentials or bank account or card details; hence you are advised not to entertain such faux calls or messages and report regarding the same to the Company at the earliest so as to enable us to take appropriate steps.
- Despite our best efforts, no website, database or system is completely secure. As a result, we do not guarantee or warrant the security of any information you transmit through the Platform and you do so at your own risk. If you have a reason to believe that your interaction with the Platform is no longer secure, you should forthwith notify us of the same at _____.
- The usage of our Platform is fit for individuals from all age groups. However, for transacting with the Company, you should be at least 18 years of age. We do not knowingly collect sensitive personal information from minors, without the consent from their parents or legal guardians.
- If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided us with Personal Data without their consent, he or she should contact us at _________. If we become aware that a minor has provided us with Personal Data, we will take steps to delete such information from our files.
- This Policy should be at all times read along with the terms and conditions of use issued by the Company on the Platform.
- The Policy may be updated from time to time at the sole discretion of the Company or on due to changes in the prevailing laws. Unless otherwise specified, such revisions shall take effect from the day and date they are posted on the Platform. You are advised to consult this Policy regularly for any changes, and your continued access and use of the Platform shall be deemed as an acceptance to the changes in the Policy.
The protection and confidentiality of your username and password is solely your responsibility and we urge you not to disclose it to anyone including people claiming to represent the Platform. We shall not bear any responsibility or liability for any such unauthorized disclosure and its consequences.
- In the event a User accesses such third-party websites, he/she shall do so at his/her own risk and expense and apprise him/her of their terms and conditions and privacy practices before providing any personal data or sensitive information to them.
- Although we have implemented and employed the necessary internet security methods and technology to secure the information and data transmitted to us, the security of the Data transmitted over the internet cannot be absolutely guaranteed; thereby we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information that you transmit to us. Accordingly, the Users share their Personal Data with us entirely at their own risk. In light of the above, the Company declares as follows:
- We shall not be held liable for any loss or injury caused to you, as a result of voluntary disclosure of the Personal Data by the User to a third party.
- Further, notwithstanding anything contained in this Policy, we disclaim all the warranty for any loss, damage or misuse of the Data.
- We take no responsibility and liability for the privacy practices and security of Data collected by the third party website linked to our Platform and services, that are outside our control.
We do not collect the Personal Data of any individual except when such an individual voluntarily shares information and data on our Platform. Upon such voluntary disclosure of information and data, we may further verify and collate the information and data from information available in public domain (as permitted by law) in order to prevent cases of identity theft, fraud etc. We may receive your information and data through third-party websites if you are connected to us through those websites and services.
In the event of any queries or grievances regarding our Services, or if you wish to report a security breach or have any issue that you are unable to resolve or otherwise require any assistance, you may contact us at _____________ or you may contact our Grievance Redressal Officer: